> Larger Family Life - A Large Family Blog: Made it just in time!

Sunday, 27 December 2009

Made it just in time!


Just!





I only got to snip some stray threads and add the label an hour before leaving for my in-laws. 

I think they liked their gift.

I think I'll leave plenty of time to meet a deadline in future.

Maybe.

5 comments:

  1. That is beautiful. I bet they loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful. I'm sure they'll treasuer it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I always seem to have moments while making the quilts where I wonder if they're ok. Once they're done I'm usually quite pleased with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your in-laws quilt! It is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful! I'm sure they loved it, it looks like an amazing gift! I'm hoping to sew a simple quilt myself this year.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment before you go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...