> Larger Family Life - A Large Family Blog: Wordless Wednesday

Wednesday, 27 January 2010

Wordless Wednesday



Come and join more Wordless Wednesday fun over at 5 Minutes for Mom

10 comments:

  1. OMGOSH! He is just precious!

    Happy ww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some of the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kid should be in movies...beautiful blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWSER! what an adorable kid. Seriously, I think I gasped when I clicked on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's such a doll! Thank you for the sweet blog comments! Eight losses...I know how hard it has been with three. I can't imagine. I pray our dear Heavenly Father continues to give you peace and comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a sweet picture, he is so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now thats a real keeper....what an adorable little one :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment before you go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...