As you are probably aware by now, I am in the last trimester of my twin pregnancy. I'm tired much of the time and finding it harder to do the things that need to be done.
As you might also know, we tend to bake and make a lot of our own goodies. However, tiredness (or laziness, call it what you will) tends to result in baking taking a back seat on my list of priorities.
We then have a problem in that we still want something nice to eat. We like to try out cakes, biscuits and goodies in general. Who doesn't? So in order to satisfy my sweet tooth I needed to find something quick, easy yet yummy.
I spent far too much time procrastinating on Baking Mad's website, looking at pastry recipes, cakes, biscuits and everything else before finally settling on making their Bitesize Chocolate Brownies. This recipe took less than the estimated ten minutes to whip up although I did have to quadruple it to make enough for our family.
I am now waiting for my groceries to be delivered so that I can have a go at the Low Calorie Apple Strudel recipe in order to get through the glut of apples our neighbour had gifted us. In fact, there is no shortage of recipe ideas that I have seen here that I want to try out.
If you find any recipes (preferably which are short on prep time) that you would recommend do let me know. The one thing I don't seem to be tiring of is eating.
(This is a sponsored post.)
Subscribe to Larger Family Life and get the latest news directly in your inbox or reader. You can also join us on Facebook and Twitter too!








Brownies are definitely a must...very quick and easy to make and in all different flavours too. Another I love that is quick and easy is refrigerator cookies...make huge batches in different flavours and then wrap the dough in big sausage shapes. Some can be frozen and the rest can be kept in the refrigerator for up to a week and all you do is simply slice however many cookies you would like from the end of the roll and bake them for 10 minutes. fresh from the oven each day with only one half hour of preparation at the start of the week! :)
ReplyDeleteFinally, I have found this. This is very easy to do. Thanks for sharing. I will do that soon.
ReplyDelete