> Larger Family Life - A Large Family Blog: Congratulations to the Duggars - number 20 is on the way!

Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Congratulations to the Duggars - number 20 is on the way!

The Duggar family have today announced that their 20th child is due in April 2012.

We would like to wish them the very best for the next few months and hope and pray for health and safety for mum and baby.

Read the announcement on the Duggar's own website here and watch their announcement on the below:




 

Subscribe to Larger Family Life and get the latest news directly in your inbox or reader.  You can also join us on Facebook and Twitter too!
Follow largerfamily on Twitter
Larger Family Life is also available on !

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the Duggars. I think they are a real inspiration to big families. I would love to be able to have as many children as my body can cope wi, unfortunately, my husband doesn't share the same views. I also slightly lack in the 'patience' gene.

    I wish them the very best and that this pregnancy is problem free and they have a healthy baby at the end of it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wishing michelle a healthy pregnancy and now her gall bladder is removed she should make it to full term.

    In an ideal world maybe I would have has more than my two, but with two prem births already the docs dont think I would make it past 32 weeks.

    Congrats again to the duggars xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so excited for them, children are blessings and I am so excited for them

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the Duggar family are amazing, congratulations to them and good health to Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment before you go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...