> Larger Family Life - A Large Family Blog: The forums are back again!

Tuesday, 27 December 2011

The forums are back again!



 

You may have noticed that I lost the new site earlier today.  It was entirely my own fault for fiddling about with stuff I know nothing about.  It cost me dear, as I lost the whole site and have spent the day putting it back together piece by piece (hence why a few posts from the last few days might be missing).

Anyway, one of the things I have had to reinstall were the forums, so anyone who had already registered now ... um... isn't.

So could you re-register again please? And say hello?  And build it up into a fab new community for us all?

Please?

Just click here.

Thank you.
[Photo credit]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment before you go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...