I'm surprised that the loss has been so good, given that I've been baking cupcakes and desserts all week again. It's reassuring though, that I can still enjoy these things in small amounts as long as I stay within my Points allocation. I'm not so sure how next week will look after last nights dessert of Peanut Butter Pie. Mmmmm.... calorie laden but I've worked out a Points value of approximately 4.5 per sliver if you can get 24 out of a pie. And a sliver really is all you need.
But it's so yummmmmmm!
I was also sent this gift by the lovely Jacqueline which she has great faith in. Looking through the reviews it seems that she may be onto something here. I have to admit though, that I've yet to give it a go so I'm making it my aim this week to settle down and listen to the CD. It's worth a go, right?
Which reminds me that I went to see a couple of Paul McKenna's shows about 12 years ago. Somewhere, there is a policeman who will jump around like a Kangaroo any time the theme from "Skippy" is played.
I bet he's thankful it's rarely played nowdays!







Thanks for visiting my blog!
ReplyDeleteI really like your site. I know what you're going through with weight loss. I haven't felt motivated at all. Reading your blog though has helped.