> Larger Family Life - A Large Family Blog: LFL now on FB - Giveaway!

Thursday, 7 January 2010

LFL now on FB - Giveaway!

Or if you want me to spell it out... "Larger Family Life now on Facebook!"

But I have no friends.

Please join.

I need some community spirit.

And while you're at it you may want to become a follower.

Or a Twitter follower.

Or join my BlogFrog community.

Or become a subscriber.

Just click the links in the sidebar.

It would make me very happy if you did.

Thank you.

Edit: I have decided that everyone who signs up as a stalker follower, or through Twitter, or Facebook or as a subscriber and lets me know in the comments below will be in a draw for a $25 (US) or £15 (GBP) Amazon gift card.  The draw will end on the last day of January and is open to US/UK entrants.  You'll get one entry for each method of stalking and don't forget to spread the word too. Don't forget to let me know what you've done below!


 Good luck!

93 comments:

  1. Followed on twitter as @chaotic_barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. email subscriber: slazlink(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am already a follower.

    Now I'm a fan on FB too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am following on Twitter as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I RSS subscribe via Yahoo reader.

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow you on Twitter (lipstickncandy)

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've got you on FB and will share that around - I know one or two big families!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow you on twitter: @twasanon

    ReplyDelete
  9. I subscribed too! :] : twasanon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been a loyal follower. But, I don't do Twitter or Facebook. I think I'm behind the times. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I RSS Subscribe via Google Reader

    lfl.claud@mycleaninbox.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow via Twitter. My screen name is laprochaine.

    laprochaine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am now a follower of the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow the blog!

    -Lauren
    lauren51990 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i follow on twitter: @shootingstarmag

    lauren
    lauren51990 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I follow you on Twitter as klothere

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am a follower! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. subsribe through feed burner
    bsupersmiley@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. follow on twitter
    dyylannn
    bsupersmiley@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. facebook fan
    bsupersmiley@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. I added you to my Google reader

    ReplyDelete
  22. I follow on facebook.
    amandarwest at gmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow on twitter.
    amandarwest at gmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm a follower.
    amandarwest at gmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm a follower.
    amandarwest at gmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm a subscriber.
    amandarwest at gmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  27. Twitter follower
    @bunnyb

    bunnybx at gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  28. i'm an email subscriber!

    cran.berries at yahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  29. i follow you on twitter.

    cran.berries at yahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  30. i follow you on google friend connect.

    cran.berries at yahoodotcom.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I follow with google friend connect!

    mandm_2002 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I follow on Blogger!
    h4schaffer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am a fan of Larger Family on Facebook!
    h4schaffer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I follow Larger Family on Twitter as hybroanglid.
    h4schaffer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am a follower!!

    I would love to win. Thank you !

    luvinmyfamily@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  36. I follow you on blogger.
    courteneycourteney@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I follow you on twitter.
    courteneycourteney@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I follow you on facebook.
    courteneycourteney@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I subscribe via email.
    courteneycourteney@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I just became a fan on facebook too!

    ReplyDelete
  41. i subscribed!
    (hyperstarre@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  42. I subscribe in yahoo reader

    rmaslow a@t yahoo d.ot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I follow your blog. daydreamsinbubbles(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Fan on Facebook!

    Saysomethingstacey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. i follow this blog!

    DolphinV27@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. follow you on twitter @DolphinV27

    DolphinV27@AOL.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I subscribed and I'm following on twitter (akbourne)

    Amanda
    dixdais(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  48. How lucky I am?

    I am now a Google follower. :-)

    angeliasims@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I am a fan on Facebook.

    angeliasims@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Following you on twitter. I am officially a stalker. :-) The good kind.

    angeliasims@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I am now a suscriber! yayyy!
    :}
    vegasmoonpie7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I am following your blog (username Nelsby).
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I subscribe to your blog's RSS feed.
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I just became a follower! (one more friend for you!)

    --Brandy
    fosterbrandy(at)msn(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I'm a twitter follower! (hanamik)

    ReplyDelete
  56. I follow you on Twitter as @dahbou.

    ReplyDelete
  57. I follow you on Twitter - Janetfaye

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I follow you on Facebook as a Fan - Janet Fri

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Email subscribed.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I follow with Google Friend Connect - janetfaye

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I follow your blog!

    fashionablydomestic(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I became a fan of your blog on Facebook! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  63. I follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  64. I follow you on twitter (@EricaJulien)

    ReplyDelete
  65. We're a large family too! Well...not as large as yours but there's 5 of us! :) I am happily following your blog now! Follow me too!
    lizandbryan(at)yahoo
    southernfriedgreenmom.blogspot.com
    staying home and staying sane

    ReplyDelete
  66. I am also a FB fan!
    lizandbryan(at)yahoo
    southernfriedgreenmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Followed on Facebook and subscribed!!

    ReplyDelete
  68. i subscribe

    msdancer16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I follow on Google!

    mrsannieshaw@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I'm a blog follower
    northssclub at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I'm a twitter follower - @alitsao
    northssclub at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I'm a facebook fan - Alli Tsao
    northssclub at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I'm an email subscriber
    northssclub at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. google follower

    sibabe64 at ptd dot net

    ReplyDelete
  75. I am subscriber and hopefully friend.

    ReplyDelete
  76. FB fan! ID: bunnyb baxter
    bunnybx at gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I follow you on Twitter as @picpocketbooks

    ReplyDelete
  78. I follow you with Google Friend Connect

    ReplyDelete
  79. I'm a blog follower!

    :D

    Tiffy4ever@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment before you go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...