“” by Drumond Park Games
Readers who are familiar with us will be aware that we have a lot of sons. They are all very different, with a range of personalities yet they all have a fascination with dinosaurs.
Show them a box containing a game called “Dino Bite” and the cries of ,“Can we play it now?!! Can we?! PLEEEEAASE!!!!” become quite deafening.
The game is recommended for children aged 4 and up, and between 2 and 4 players can play at a time. Another bonus is that it only takes 2 x AA batteries, so isn’t going to break the bank there either which is always a plus in my opinion.
The aim of the game is to rescue the twenty Dino Babies hidden beneath a leaf in their Dino nest before the big, bad Dino realises what you are up to and JUMPS! It isn’t as easy as it sounds as you need to rescue them using the Dino-head shaped tweezers. Can you feel the pressure?
The boys loved the roaring dinosaur which definitely added to the mood of the moment and nerves and trepidation were rife. The rescue of the dino babies was obviously a very serious task which I had failed to appreciate. There were furrowed brows and deep levels of concentration followed by howls of laughter when the Dino “caught” them! This game was a definite winner in our house and got the thumbs-up all round.
Good luck!
The giveaway is now closed. Please check back tomorrow for winners.
The winners are:
Commenter number 11 - Rachel
and
Commenter number 3 - My Life and Kids
Congratulations!
Please email me at family@largerfamilylife.com with your name, address and email details so that I can arrange for your prizes to be sent out to you both.
The giveaway is now closed. Please check back tomorrow for winners.
The winners are:
Commenter number 11 - Rachel
and
Commenter number 3 - My Life and Kids
Congratulations!
Please email me at family@largerfamilylife.com with your name, address and email details so that I can arrange for your prizes to be sent out to you both.
(Drumond Park very kindly sent us “Dino Bite” for reviewing)
Subscribe to Larger Family Life and get the latest news directly in your inbox or reader. You can also join us on Facebook and Twitter too!









Hi there! Please count me in, thank you!
ReplyDeleteI would like to enter please!
ReplyDeleteI am also now a Facebook friend x
ReplyDeleteAnd a twitter follower! Thanks x
ReplyDeletemy boys would love this game! they are obsessed with dinosaurs, I hope I win it!!
ReplyDeleteIm a friend on facebook as well :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to be in with a chance of winning
ReplyDeleteFollowing you on Twitter @LouiseRWs
ReplyDeletethanks
Would love to enter :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a Facebook Friend (Rachel Gully)
ReplyDeleteI Follow you on Twitter @rachelgully
ReplyDeleteI would like to enter this giveaway.
ReplyDeletedlhaley[at]hotmail[dot]com
I like Larger Family Life on FB. Donna Haley
ReplyDeletedlhaley[at]hotmail[dot]com
I follow Larger Family Life on Twitter. @dlhaley17
ReplyDeletedlhaley[at]hotmail[dot]com
This looks like such a fun game! I would love to play this with my nephew!
ReplyDelete-Heidi K.
writeme at heidimail dot com
We'd love to win this for our daughter for Christmas!
ReplyDeletemichellehaskell at gmail dot com
I'd love to enter! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteEnter me please! My girls would love this!
ReplyDelete@HannahBartram1
I have liked Larger Family life on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteHannah Bartram
Following on twitter as @HannahBartram1
ReplyDeletePlease count me in
ReplyDelete@littleboo_21
http://boorootiggertoo.blogspot.com/