> Larger Family Life - A Large Family Blog: And the "50 Rules...." winner is...

Tuesday, 16 February 2010

And the "50 Rules...." winner is...

True Random Number Generator  14Powered by RANDOM.ORG


Number 14 aka Roadrunner201!  Please email your address to me at family@largerfamilylife.com so I can send your prize out to you!

As an aside, I don't think I c&p'd the random number generator thing correctly. For one thing it's not in the centre of the post, which I prefer, and secondly, can we change the numbers there?  I think we can? Are we meant to be able to do that when it's been c&p'd? That can't be right. Was I meant to c&p it in the first place. Oh now I'm worried...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I've never won a blog giveaway:-) I will e-mail you my info. I know what you mean about copying the number generator! I did a giveaway last year and when I copied it, none of the numbers showed up! I was just glad that everyone was willing to take my word for it;-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment before you go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...