> Larger Family Life - A Large Family Blog: You learn something new every day.

Sunday, 21 February 2010

You learn something new every day.

I thought "meme" was pronounced as "me" and "me" said twice in a row - quickly.

Turns out, it's actually supposed to rhyme with "dream".

Who'd have thought it?

I know it's not a very interesting post, but sometimes things need to be said.

KWIM?

6 comments:

  1. I thought it was me-me until now too. "meem" sounds odd, I think I like "me-me" better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. Hana, do you think, perhaps, that you and I are right and the rest of the blogging world is wrong? I think that might be the case, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Me me better. I never knew this, but i don't like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats funny. I always said meme [rhymes with dream] and never knew if I was right or not..

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. That WAS interesting! Now if only you could post on what a meme actually is... x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment before you go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...