> Larger Family Life - A Large Family Blog: The best thing to do on a cold, wet evening is...

Monday, 3 November 2008

The best thing to do on a cold, wet evening is...


... to pull out the blankets, then huddle down on the sofa in our pyjamas to play a game of "Squares".

2 comments:

  1. Is that you Tania?--you look so cute!-love that hair! I bet you are playing what we call "dots"!!

    Are you going to move any older posts here? It would be a shame to lose the classic hidden-camera filming an egg-laying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's me! Aren't you lucky that the first picture you get to see is of me in my pyjamas and dressing gown?!

    I won't be bringing the posts from the old blog over here. I may still write in there occasionally, but this is going to be my new place for hanging out now!

    Glad you found me!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment before you go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...