... came home. Changed seven nappies over the course of the morning. Folded clothes. Put another load of washed clothes into the dryer and put the fourth load of laundry so far today into the washing machine. Made lunch for boys. Put Paddy down for overdue nap. Spoke to my dad and simultaneously broke scanner/printer/photocopying machine and tried not to curse. Calculated that I'd managed 18 sips of tea since waking which is really poor considering that I had actually made four cups during this time. Spoke to brother. Made lunch at sat at PC to blog. All by 1pm!
What's that you ask? Yes I know! Fantastic isn't it?!!!
A whole four loads of washing so far!
At this rate the laundry basket may be empty by bedtime tonight!








Aww visiting from LOK. What wonderful picturs. Nothing better. I forgot where you lived at first and was trying to figure how you managed to do all so early in the day..lol.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!!!
PMSL - got your priorities right there then - NOT!
ReplyDeleteFAB scan pics - so very very pleased for you.
Hugs and love to all,
Jax
Gosh that is a lot of cleaning Tania. Are you sure that's good for you, now or at anytime?
ReplyDeleteI started some yesterday but Brighid worked in the opposite direction on a stool beside me, emptying the entire spice cupboard and spreading baking paper throughout the house. Then I tried to make risotto only I put the wrong element on and burnt through the risotto packet and ruined the last remaining risotto rice in the house.