> Larger Family Life - A Large Family Blog: Don't I know you from somewhere?

Monday, 3 November 2008

Don't I know you from somewhere?

Almost a year ago I began the journey into Blogland with our first blog http://www.thesullivanfamily.wordpress.com/. Many times I wanted to write about things that I didn't feel fitted appropriately into the kind of blog we'd created there but wanted a place to blog about the every day stuff that happens.

So here it is, our new blog which will focus less on the garden, our feeble attempts at growing stuff (and excellent progress at killing it off) and chickens and more on our slightly larger than average family including toddler talk about poo, nose-picking, hospital dashes and perhaps an answer along the way to the people who ask.... "Why?!" #

I can tell you're excited!

Tania

This was originally written before moving from Wordpress.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the layout that Shauna created for you. Worth the money, I'd say.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment before you go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...