> Larger Family Life - A Large Family Blog: WWYD?

Friday, 12 February 2010

WWYD?

Twister

I have two mini Twister ice lollies in the freezer.

They are yummm.

Mike doesn't know they are there (ssssh!).

Do I:

a) Wait til this evening so Mike and I can each have one?

or

b) Not mention a thing and eat them both when he takes Cait and Harry to their catechism classes this evening and all the other small people are in bed?  

REMEMBER: They are MINI versions... not full size.  Therefore would it really matter if one person (i.e, me), ate two?

Answers on a postcard please. Or you can just comment in the box below. You might find that easier.

Cast your votes... now!

9 comments:

  1. You are asking me? HA!
    I would definitely eat them both.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The angel side of me says share, but what I would probably do is eat them both and tell no one. What they don't know won't hurt them, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. eat them...with hubby. sounds lovely and romantic. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, Linda and Sonora, I like your thinking.

    Gen... I'm not impressed. Eat them with hubby?!?! You're letting the side down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. eat one now, hide the other for later ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tania, thanks for responding to my site, I appreciate your thoughts.
    Pugg

    ReplyDelete
  7. well....(1)...I thought you were on a diet...(2)...It IS very rewarding to share and...(3)...I rather like the look of them myself! CONCLUSION: Give them to me - You'll keep to your diet, feel all warm inside for sharing and I'll be happy because I've got two lollies to scoff. Just trying to help you out like only a good friend would! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Similar dilemma today for me. A small cupful of cookies and cream ice cream left in the freezer today. Do I save it for my hubby as he would do for me or do I eat it for breakfast....it was yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that's not gonna last long, or at least it wouldn't in my house. lol. Looks great, though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment before you go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...