> Larger Family Life - A Large Family Blog: The sound of music?

Tuesday, 4 November 2008

The sound of music?



Sid doesn't think so!



And just for the record, finding a violin teacher at a reasonable price around here is like looking for gold dust.



It's cheaper to invest in ear plugs, I think!

2 comments:

  1. PMSL - Sofia used to have to come along to Jerome's violin lessons till she started toddling and being a nuisance - from two weeks old till I managed to reassure her it was OK, she howled every time he played a note out of tune, and as he was 6-7 years old, that was quite often!! She was a harsh critic for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to love their honesty though! I mean, how many times can you say "That was lovely!" so sincerely before your ear drums begin bleeding?!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment before you go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...